In today's internet era, it is easier than ever to do business with people in countries across the world. As companies are going global, it is essential to utilize interpretation services that help you interact with global audience.
If you want to succeed in the business world, it is essential to use professional interpretation services. An interpreter helps to converse with the target audience without any language barrier. It becomes easy for companies around the world to communicate, from one-to-one conversations to huge conferences.
Types Of Interpretation Services:
1. Simultaneous Interpretation
- Simultaneous Interpretation - It is used for large conferences or meetings, where two or more languages are required. Here, interpreters sit in booths and translate the speaker’s words in real-time.
2. Consecutive Interpretation
- It is commonly used in one-to-one discussions or small group settings. Consecutive interpretation provides a discreet, personalized service that allows you to conduct business efficiently. Here the speaker pauses every few minutes so that the interpreter can relay what has been said.
3. Conference Interpretation
- IIt uses simultaneous interpretation to deliver large scale events to delegates present all around the world. Here, interpreters are highly skilled at translating presenters’ words in real-time, so that delegates of all nationalities can learn from the speeches being delivered at the event.
4. Escort Interpretation Service
-An escort interpreter helps clients to navigate while they are traveling on business trips. These interpreters may also accompany clients to meetings.
Why Shakti Enterprise for interpretation services:
We empower organizations to communicate in 100+ languages. No matter the size of your business, Shakti Enterprise has your language needs covered. Our language team is adapted to the needs and requirements of our clients.
We have a wide team of experienced interpreters who provide certified interpretation services in a multitude of languages. Our professional interpreters have a stronghold on voice, accent, presentation, and other behavioral skills such as gestures, body language, etc.
Give us a call today to find out what we can do for you.
"Delivering quality, timely service and giving value for money are the essential principles on which we do business"