Home » Services »Translation Services » Manual Translation
The process of translating end-user manuals from the source to the target languages is known as manual translation.
It is possible to translate technical manuals for a variety of fields by following a few basic procedures. The user can access the merchandise easier thanks to manual conversion. In addition to translating manuals, logs, and guidelines,and many more.
Importance of Manual Translation
Customers need well-written end-user manuals about products and services. User manuals help to educate end users about the Unique Selling Points and features of a product or service. At the same time, end-user manuals also ensure that the end user learns how to use the product or make the best use of a service. In simple words, properly structured end-user manuals ensure that information about the product or service is properly conveyed to the end user irrespective of the language they speak or understand.
How does it work?
- A project manager learns about the objective of the project
- A quote is sent to the client
- A project plan and timeline are created
- The source file is prepared using relevant CAT tools in a bid to mark the sections that need to be translated.
- Native linguists begin the translation process
- A native editor goes through the copy
- A native Quality Assurance expert checks the translation copy for quality issues
- The target file is reformatted so that it matches the format of the source file
- The target file is analysed again by our final phase QA team
- The file is sent to the client
Industries that rely on our manual translation services
Our end-user manual translation services help companies belonging to the following sectors:
- Advertising & marketing sector
- Informational Technology sector
- Manufacturing & engineering sector
- Healthcare sector
- Financial sector
- Hospitality sector
- E-learning sector
- Retail sector
Benefits of outsourcing manual translation with us
- We hire only professional and certified native translators.
- All source files are reviewed. This allows us to ensure that high quality standards are maintained and we never fail to deliver a project on time.
- We have been translating end-user manuals for the past 30+ years
- We heavily invest in our venture to ensure that we have the best in-house resources at our disposal
- We are committed to delivering manual translation services that ooze quality and entail reasonable rates
Types of Manual Translation
Our manual translation services are ideal for translating the following types of manuals to all known Indian and foreign languages.
- Construction Manuals
- Instruction Manuals
- Policy Manuals
- Aviation manuals
- Software Manuals
- Engineering Specifications
- Electronic Manuals
- Machine Tool Manuals
- Troubleshoot Manuals
- Technical Manuals
- Employee Manuals
- Operating Manuals
- Installation Manual
- Product Manual
Get your translation ready with Us.For more details, contact us.
"Delivering quality, timely service and giving value for money are the essential principles on which we do business"